JellyPages.com

The Rhythm

25.12.10

bye-bye 2010, hello-hello 2011


for 20 years, God gave me the opportunity to live this life.
for 20 years, God has tested me to face this mortal life.
for 20 years, i lived and survived in this life.
for 20 years, i've known this mortal life.
for 20 years, i've endured many life experiences.
for 20 years, i share the experiences with family and friends.
for 20 years, i've been doing the best for myself, family and friends.
for 20 years, i've also made mistakes and learn from mistakes.
for 20 years, i live a life with family and friends.
for 20 years, i understand and appreciate the value of family and friendships.


o God, tq for giving me the chance to live.
i'm grateful for all the things that happened to me.
good things comes from God and bad things comes from humans.
i hope that 2011 will be the year for me.
o God, in the future, i'll try to face the trials and challenges with calm.
May God bless me, family, friends and all of u.
AMIIN :*)




0 comments: